Thursday, December 24, 2009

Good Times!

There is so much to be thankful for, and there are constant reminders at this time of the year when you spend time with family, friends and loved ones. You laugh and share stories of a year past and plan the adventures of the one ahead.
The last few days has been a whirl wind of activities all with there special moments!
My brother turning 30 seen here with his wife and one of her best friends.
Brother and sister!
Michael and cousin Wez, don't ask what was going on there!
Wez, my sister in law Robbie and my other little brother Blake with his mate Trevor!
Xmas dinner's and celebrations with Barry, Julie and Wez! The food was yum, the conversation always interesting but most importantly the company was great!
On the training front, I have been really pleased and excited how I have pulled up post Ironman WA. I was the most conscious I have ever been on post Ironman recovery and it has seemed to have worked! I have just been maintaining fitness at the moment and easing back into it looking forward to the new year and new challenges ahead.
After a morning cycle today it is off to Nat's house for House Warming Celebrations, then xmas eve with my brother's, their wives and my niece and nephew.
One sleep to go!!