Saturday, September 19, 2009

K-Swiss Xmas!!

Decisions, decisions!
After an early morning run on the trails then an awesome swim at clock tower, I returned home to a surprise!
That's right!
K-Swiss Xmas was happening again!
There new range of shoes and clothing are going to make my decisions even harder now deciding what to wear!
Tough, I know!
I think I will wear these ones when running around the local roads and streets.
These ones are definitely for the trails. They have fantastic grip on them are are very study! Perfect for getting me up those sandy tracks!
Green Belt running or the treadmill is where you will find me wearing either of these!
After an easier day of training today, the hard work begins again tomorrow with my BTD! (what Jeff refers to as Big Training Day!)
Time to go and get the bike and nutrition all ready to go as we head for the hills (or I should really say mountains here!) nice and early in the morning!