Life has been busy lately but a great busy! Not a thing to complain about. Catching up with friends, meeting new ones, riding to Busso, swimming the jetty swim, running, walking the dog Bailey with mum and understanding why she is gone for so long! (a very social event!) Dinners with friends and family and finally back to some afternoon naps!
The Beach Boys and Daryl Braithwaite in concert at Kings Park.
Massage, acupuncture and finally I have got round to blogging!
The Beach Boys put on a fantastic concert on Sunday night in Kings Park at the Botanic Gardens. Yes, I will admit I am a huge 80's fan and the beach boy's fit into that category. It is the third time I have seen them in concert but I think it will be the last. I am not quite sure if they will be around that much longer, well not many of the originals!
A picnic dinner before the main show while listening to Daryl Braithwaite was not too shabby either. Lots of laughs, great company, a beautiful Perth night and I had everything to be grateful for!
Last weekend was a whirl wind of adventures and I thank everyone who was there for such a great time! Some I knew already, others I met for the first time but we all had so much in common and enjoyed a great weekend!
The ride with Scott and Alex was very entertaining from start to finish. I could learn a thing or two from Alex with scheduled sun cream stops no matter where we were! Although towards the end of the ride I was a little bit concerned about his infatuation with what it would be like to be a cow! Yes, I was caught out with my terrible bike skills and had to "un-click" to make a turn on the bike path. It was really tight though!
A sushi (or pie!) stop at Settlers before John Nolan met us with supplies. Then on to Busselton!
Saturday morning run, breakfast then Wez and I headed to Margaret River to join the family. There were a number of detours on the way, but the best by far was a winery stop at Graylyn's where we were spoilt tasting every wine, port, plus a $300 dollar bottle that had some left over from the morning! Very nice!
Dinner in the Moana, Busselton Jetty swim on Sunday and we were home just in time for the concert,phew!!
Thank god Monday was a recovery day!
Now, time to help dad cook the salmon on the BBQ and get an early night. Another fun weekend of training including a Time Trial on Sunday & riding with Bec (when I can keep up!)