Any excuse for a party!!
For 16 of us it was a whirl wind of adventures at the end of last year in September and we hadn't really had the chance to catch up and talk about what we got up to once parting ways with each other. It was the perfect excuse for a party!
We had all met in Penticton for Ironman Canada. A week together and our sides were hurting from all the laughing. Off to Vancouver for a few days. But then what?
I returned to Boise!
Peter and Chris (Bec's Parents!) were away for over a month and their travels took them from Canada to the USA, through Vegas, LA and along the east coast before recovering in Hawaii on their way home. Kerry, Shannon, Tenaqa, Ash, Doug and Brownie, traveled through BC and up to Alasaka. Including spending some time on a cruise ship.
As you can see there was a bit of a red theme to the party which most people had no problems finding something they had bought on their travels.
A balmy 35 degrees, so the pool was used a lot by the girls, shannon and Kerry. Where I had just used it that morning as a substitute for an ice bath?
After the hype of Twilight the big question was what to read next? My sister in law Robbie gave me the Vampire Diaries for xmas and I have now passed them on to Taneqa. She had read the first book by the next day!!
Ash ready for a swim!
Today.... Happy Australia Day!
I have returned from a nice social, compulsory, coffee stop ride with Bec, Barry and Wes. Still trying to convince me to get into drinking coffee but when I can't even stand the smell I am not sure about drinking it! For me it was a delicious carrot, lemon, ginger, celery and apple fruit drink and it was yum!
Time to pack up and head into the city for the fireworks! My favorite day in Perth is Australia Day and this year I am again going to spend it with Mike, Ang and the kids and steal myself some floor space in there hotel room to avoid all the chaos trying to get home.
5 days to go of my De-Fatigue and I can't wait to get those endorphins pumping again!
Bring it on!