Friday, January 29, 2010

Skyshow

It is tradition! Australia day in Perth is the best place to be in Oz and the fireworks are spectacular. This year was no exception!
Like last year I was again spoilt and got to spend the afternoon and evening with my brother Michael, his wife Ang and my niece and nephew Ella and Nate. It is just as exciting watching the fireworks as it is watching their faces during the night.
Ang and Ella were waiting in anticipation for the show to being. We didn't have to wait long as thanks to Mike we were staying at the Sheraton hotel which was only a short 5 minute walk to the foreshore. Perfect!
I don't know what my brother has been teaching Nate, but Tuesday night he seemed to think this was how you talked in a telephone?
Ella and Nate in the hotel room just about ready to go!
At least there is someone I am still taller than but not sure how long this will last!
Finally, this weekend marks the end of my De-Fatigue training! Although I feel flat and lazy right now it is due to the lack of endorphins and not having done that much for 3 weeks! I am raring to go! First stop will be a pain train on Sunday! I have permission to begin the hard work on Sunday with a time trial. It will be a tough welcome back to reality but I can't wait!
I am not expecting to break any personal records but a good solid workout and some extremely tired legs at the end of the day will be ideal!
By the way, in the process of designing a new website!!
Very excited about it and open to any suggestions?