No, this comment is definitely not referring to me! What else is there to do when you are injured but become fat and lazy! Downtime is a good time now and then, so I am having mine now! The last few days have been hectic but fun!
Thursday afternoon I worked with mum at the Perth Royal Show. She is a active volunteer of the Free The Bears Fund and they have a store at the show to raise money to save the Sun Bears. If I am here I love helping so off we went for 4 hours. It was great! The bears are so popular and soft and cuddly. This was was a favorite but was not for sale. He was the official Free The Bears Mascot but was popular for a lot of photo's.
This morning the trend continued with wind and rain. But the ride was fun as I met up with Wesley, Barry, Julie and Christian for a loop of the river. We left early to make sure we made it back to the Arc Cafe in time, in Fremantle to enjoy one of there famous muffins. I was up for a hot drink as I was freezing after getting wet and soaked through. The hardest part is always starting again and as tempting as the offer was from Wesley for a lift back to my place in the car, I decided against it and actually enjoyed the wind assisted spin home!
I was looking the goods this morning in my new sunglasses from Ryders! They have some fantastic new designs out for summer so if you are due for a new pair....!
I went the orange lense this morning as it made the sky look a lot brighter than it actually once!
Hopefully soon enough the sun will be out again and I can try these ones...!
After coming home wet and tired, due to lack of sleep, I found enough energy to cook up some eggs on toast and had a sneaky smile on my face as I made my way to my room with the thought have a few zzzzzz's before an afternoon swim. But some of the animals in our house had a another idea. We have 5 cats in the Bevilaqua residence and a dog. 3 of them were having a morning nap on my bed and I didn't have the heart to disturb them! This was Rusty or curled up!
Oh well, I know I can go to bed early tonight!
The back is getting there. It has it moments were it hurts and other times I completely forget there is anything wrong and would love to put on one of my K-Swiss running shoes and just run! But time will tell. Next week I will either get the go ahead for a little light jogging or it will be cut our everything for a couple of weeks because it has not healed enough. Time will tell!!
Goodluck to everyone raising tomorrow on the Gold Coast at least it will be nice and hot for you!