What a night!
The celebration of Halloween in Boise is all out and it was so much fun! You were the odd one out if you weren't roaming the streets in a costume.
Just one block from where I am living is Harrison Blvd which was where all the action was!
There were thousands and thousands of people roaming the streets, the houses were all decorated and looked incredible. Once it was the dark the kids were out and candy was everywhere!
I even spent a little time myself at a friends house of Kevin and Hortie handing out candy to hundreds of kids all who approached me with a "trick or treat?"
The house we were at had fire dancers every 20 minutes or so to entertain the crowds while the house next door had dancers who were performing to Michael Jackson's "Thriller" in front of a big screen. It was all happening!
You never know who you are going to meet on Halloween?
The "chief" and the "Madame"
The "Chief" and his "Pharaoh"
It was a fun night and I enjoyed the celebrations.
Today was a sleep in with an extra hour, thanks to day light savings! and an easy swim.
Tomorrow the hard work will begin again with only 5 weeks to go before Ironman WA.
But with also a week to go before before leaving back for Australia, I have realised I seem to have a lot more stuff now than when I first arrived!!
How did that happen??