The box with our christmas tree in it had been sitting in the lounge room for almost a week. But as is normally the case at this time of the year, everyone is so busy! Mum and dad made the trip down south to Margaret River for the weekend so after a day of training on Saturday it was time to do something about it.
I picked Robbie up from the train station on Sunday and after having lunch at the local cafe we tackled the xmas tree. I don't think we did a bad job either!
It was lucky Robbie was there as I was unable to reach anything close the top!
We also had a little help from one of our 4 cats "Rusty" he refused to move the entire time we decorated the tree and appeared quite happy with the presents under it!
On the training front I was so excited to get through 4km in the water on Monday. Although it was pretty slow and steady it was a great place to start. The arm hurt for the first few hundred metres and them seemed to settle down quite a bit of a good warm up. Fingers crossed wednesday will produce the same results.
It was then off to Garden City to tackle the shops and begin my christmas shopping. I think I found that whole experience a lot more painful than training!