Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Ironman WA

Sorry for the delay in Blogs! It has been a busy weekend in Busselton with some fast racing. It was ideal conditions in Sunday and Gina Ferguson and Tim Berkel took advantage of the day to have fantastic races and come away with the titles. 
Congratulations to all West Aussies who raced on the weekend. You did awesome and so many have walked enjoyed the rewards of their hard work with a Hawaii spot for 2009!
Michelle and I helped with the kids triathlon on Sunday getting them underway at the start of the event and handing out medals as they finished. It was all about participation!
Amanda Balding was also there with Luke so I received my media shirts to wear for the weekend.. so just incase you don't know my name....!!
Ryders also had a fantastic display of awesome sunglasses and there were some pretty big posters in the expo..!
Neville and Ralph were working hard selling lots of glasses!
Man, I hope I look that fit again very soon! 
Seriously, do we look like each other? Michelle, Kate, Kate, Michelle, can you tell who is who!
The Ryders sunglass and hat and K-Swiss shirt may give it away!