HAPPY BIRTHDAY BEC

As the sun came out the beer was flowing and Lawn Bowls was the name of the game! As Bec put it, drinks were a 1950's prices and it was the perfect way to spend your Sunday afternoon. As you can tell, all white was the order of the attire and it was just about compulsory to have a drink in your hand at all times!

There was plenty of relaxing and socializing in between bowls and we were even treated halfway through by being able to watch Ben Cousins train on the adjoining oval while he is in Perth for the Christmas holidays. There was obviously not alot of bowling happening while we were distracted!

I can't believe I even made it home with out a mark on the white clothes anywhere! Not quite sure how I got away with that one!

Hopefully Bec was spoilt not only on Sunday but for the entire weekend!
We will always have a giggle and a laugh because she will never be as old as me!!