Welcome to Canada! Eh!!
There is no shortage of delicious fruits here in Penticton. Everywhere you drive, walk, ride there is a fruit stand not far away. Yummy fresh fruit, or if you prefer a fruit smoothie!
Grab and go!
A casual walk through Summerland and lunch in a European style cafe made us feel as if we had left North America!
Today we drove the bike course and I love it! The climbs are fantastic and just like I have been practicing on in Boise! Scenic in so many places, but I don't think that will be on my mind on Sunday! Although maybe I should think that at those times when it all becomes too hard, you know the moments when you just need a little pick me up! I may have a quick look around then and realise how lucky I am to be in in this beautiful place with my family and friends!
Macey greeted us today for our drink stop today along Skaha Lake, at you guessed it, another Fruit stand. Although I must admit this was the best one we have been to by far!
Tony has arrived but had to dash out quickly to visit all the other friends he has in Penticton.
Thanks to Casey, my race wheels have arrived from Boise and are on the bike. I will test them out tomorrow morning with another ride with Kerry and Shannon on the course before a dip in the Okanagan.
Dad and Uncle Ray are on their way! Hopefully there travels will not have all the drama's the females had to endure from Australia.
Time will tell!