Thursday, October 1, 2009

Looking the goods!

It hasn't taking long and I am back into the routine that I hate to admit I love! The eat, sleep, train routine just seems to work best for me! It is easy to be doing here in Boise where up until today the sun had been shinning and day time temperatures still close to 90!
But not today! My run through the trails was freezing this morning! I am going to go and have a shower and warm myself up before I get cold again while I cycle.
Hopefully it is only a short lived cold snap and within a few days it will be nice and warm again!
Meanwhile, more surprise packages arrived at the front door and once that sun is out I am definitely going to be looking the part in my new K-Swiss tops!


This is my "cruiser" and lately I have had to get up a little bit earlier, 4.30am to allow enough time for me to put on more layers to ride to swimming training.
It is now dark riding to and home from swimming training, but it makes it very easy to jump back in bed for a quick nap for the next session of the day.
Speaking of which, I am going to make haste right now while the sum is shinning!!
Enjoy the Royal Show and School Holidays in Perth!!