After the rain that greeted us yesterday, I was glad to see relatively clear skies today for my return trip up Bogus Basin. I love this climb as it is in excess of 90 minutes. But I would be so much happier if someone came up picked me up at the top so I wouldn't have to cycle down. At least today there were some "sweepers" there trying to clear a lot of the loose sand and gravel off the road after the ski season and rain, which makes my descending all that longer. I am embarrassed to tell you how long it actually takes me to get down. Lets just say, my hands and arms cramp badly from holding the brakes too tight! Michelle, you will understand exactly what I am talking about!
Below I have some pictures of my home, away from home at the moment. It is perfect and in the ideal location. So close to everything!
It is great to be sharing with Kevin and Hortie for the first month as Kevin is racing the Boise 70.3 then they will both leave for Paris where he is racing in a team for the summer.
This is the little back yard, perfect for the summer evenings with a good book and a glass of "vino"!

The main family room/entertaining area where Milo and I can watch everything that is happening in the street and keep up with the gossip!

Part of the kitchen area where hopefully I will be able to improve my culinary skills over the next few months and get adventurous! We will see! I just need a few guinea pigs who are willing to try anything and lie to me about how great it tastes!

As I write this, my sister in law, Ang is about to board a plane in Perth and travel the 36 hours straight which will get her here to Boise for the week. What's even more surprising is that she only found out she was doing this on Monday!
My brother Michael has kept it a secret from her all this time for her 30th Birthday and on Friday morning I will pick her up from the airport in Boise for a fun filled week of adventure!
The other bonus is that Ang is going to teach me how to make "sushi". One of my favourite foods!
Will let you know how that one goes!!??