Thursday, June 18, 2009

Thanks Tony for the great photo's!

For the last 48 hours from friend Tony from Vancouver has been here to visit and it was fantastic to see him after a couple of years. I met him when I was on a teaching exchange and living in BC for a year during 2004/05. Swim squad was a lot of fun and we worked well together. So for the past couple of days besides catching up on all the gossip we have been see more "tourist" attractions (the ones I haven't seen yet!) enjoying some yummy food and fortunate for me, Tony does a big of photography on the side.
We were lucky because the sun decided to shine briefly and I was treated to some great new photo's in my awesome K-Swiss gear which will be going up my website.
Here is a sneak peak..!

Yes, there was a little bit of slow easy jogging going on. I was on the grass and not working up too much of a sweat. It is getting there!
Check out the cool "Ryders" sunglasses!
For some reason, this photo above was one of my favorites. Besides I love the design of the back of my "K-Swiss" top, it was more about, deep thought, conviction, commitment, onwards and upwards towards my goals. A little heavy I know, but I like it!
Catching some sun!
Check out the cool shoes!!
The Capitol Building in the background. An iconic building here in Boise.
These are the serious photo's!
There are some funny ones too which I will post in the next couple of days so you can have a laugh!
Fingers crossed the sun decides to stay out now and the rain as gone away for good!