Amongst all the serious photo's that Tony took we still had a lot of fun!!
This was my response to Tony asking me how I felt about "stress fractures"
Can you tell how much I love them!

This is the other way to deal with injury!
I think I should try to get sponsorship from "Oreo" for this shot!
We all need a sugar/fat fix now and then!

For all you Aussies out there! I am sure you can guess where I got this idea from!
Jetstar!!
I heard there is a competition running so may have to enter it.
What do you think?

Today I have just returned from my 6 hour hill ride and it was one of those days where I needed a little help. Actually I needed a lot of help.
I work up feeling tired, lethargic and for some reason a little bit sick. After just over an hour on my own I met up with John and Jeff who thankfully dragged my sorry ass for the next 4 hours to Idaho City and back. The quick coke stop gave a little relief and by the time we returned I only had another 40 minutes left to ride on my own!
Thanks so much guys, otherwise it would have not been 165km in the bank for the weekend.
I now find myself trying to get in an afternoon nap but the window of opportunity seems to have passed. You know when you feel so tired you are ready to crash, I had that a short time ago but now it has gone! I am wide awake and can only think about the washing and cleaning that I should probably be doing!
No, that can wait!
Kevin and Hortie who I have been living with for the last month leave tomorrow morning for Paris so tonight is there farewell before a new adventure begins.
It will be an exciting trip for them both and a great opportunity for Kevin to race for a team in Europe.
Goodluck to Matt who is racing the Perth Half Marathon on Sunday! I hope the rain stays away!