Ang, this one if for you!
For a good 6-8 months now I am sure Ang and I had this agreement that she was going to teach me how to make Sushi! Well, we never got around to it before I left Australia but I new she was coming to Boise for a visit so wasn't phased and thought we could do it then. No problems, plenty of time!
I don' think so!
With a trip to Vegas and so many things to see and do, time go away from us again and in the end she left me a few post it notes of tips. Easy apparently but this is coming from someone who loves to cook and does cook all the time!
Well today, is Ang's 30th Birthday and today I finally made some sushi!
It was definitely a learning experience and I have already made notes of things I will do different next time. But I must admit there was no denying they tasted good, if I do say so myself! There is still a couple of rolls in the fridge for lunch tomorrow after my long ride!
So here is the proof!!
There wasn't too much in the fridge so the mixture was carrot, cucumber, advocado and ham.
Looks pretty good!!
It tasted even better, so thanks Ang for the tips and have a great Birthday!
It was just what I needed to load me up for another 100 mile charity ride tomorrow. But this one will be different because it is not going to rain! Yah!!