Mum and dad have only been gone a few weeks but I am lucky enough to have my sister in law, Ang, here to visit for a week. The poor girl endured 36 hours of travel to get here and is still suffering the effects of the travel but it has still been a hectic 48 hours.
I set up the spare room for her with a few little surprises which included all of the latest gossip magazines, some visitor's guide books and even a real estate edition if she was interested!
There were flowers on the side table and a basket on the bed which included some smelly (nice smelling!) soap, and some delicious local biscuits and chocolates.
So for anyone who is thinking of a holiday or some place different to go! Come to Boise and I will look after you!!
Last night we attempted to watch the opening night of the Shakespeare in the Park series. The last couple of weeks temperatures have been in the high 20's, low 30's. Just perfect!
Ang arrives, the black clouds roll in and for the first time since I have been here it rains!
Unfortunately it continues to rain and doesn't stop!
The garbage bags came out but the sun didn't and unfortunately the show was canceled. At least I still have the rest of the summer to see another one. For Ang, I will have to explain what it is like!
Before the rain came, we were all smiles and ready to enjoy a glass of wine before the show began!
The outdoor stage was set for action but became too slippery with the downpour!
Today was a full day of training, stretching, shopping a Walmart (crazy!), Macy's, Victoria Secret and lunch at the Cheese Cake Factory and the day isn't even over yet! It is going to be a busy week!
Lets hope the sun comes back out soon otherwise everyone is going to think I am a liar!!