Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Counting Down!

Yes, I am getting excited and counting down the days! What for, you may ask?
On Saturday I am traveling to McCall to race! Yah!! Well, not all swimming, biking and running. I will be competing in the McCall triathlon in a team but I will be swimming and cycling. No running just yet. I just can't wait to get those competitive juices flowing again and get out there and race. I am hoping it will be a sign of things to come.
Plus, I just needed another excuse for a trip to McCall because I love the place so much.
This weeks training has involved a lot of cycling, swimming, yoga, some jogging, massage and more cycling! I tell you, I have a bit of a sore a*** at the moment. Apparently the best thing for that is more cycling! But I am actually looking forward to a day off the bike before my long ride tomorrow.
Meanwhile, a trip to the Botanical Gardens on Monday night for an outdoor concert with the girls was a relaxing evening.
Kenzie, Lani, Erin and I all arrived early enough to get a good spot and enjoy a picnic dinner and wine before the concert began.

If you have been reading my "twitter" you would realise my latest obsession is the "Twilight" series. Yes, I am little bit behind. But there is a time and a place for a book and I just wasn't into it before. Plus, Harry Potter got in the way. A week later I am now on book two and wish I could swim, cycle and run at the same time as reading! HA HA!
Gotta go! Just enough time to hopefully get another chapter in before I have to go out!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY KERRY!!
SEE YOU IN CANADA!