It has worked out nicely! I am on a easier week from training and Nat is in town from Perth. A great opportunity to get around and do some "touristy" things in Boise. No time to waste! Only 3 days so we were right into it!
After waking up early Thursday morning and doing a light jog, swimming 4000 yards and the completing an hour of Yoga (all of which I dragged Nat along to!) there was just enough time for breakfast and a compi cycle before we were on the road and on our way to Cascade. For some action!
The funniest thing as well was we were put in this raft with 6 of us, chatting away, where are you from, oh cool, another Aussie! And lo and behold he was from Perth!! Not only that, from Subiaco where Nat used to live and he completed the same University degree that we both did! A constant reminder of how much it is a small world!

White water rafting was a blast, as the pictures show! It was 37 plus degrees, but the water was still freezing, but there was no avoiding getting wet.

We saw a bald eagle during our travels and learnt some history of how the rapids had formed due to mud slides.

Sexy look hey, with the helmet and life jacket!!

Nat was one of many who left the rafts to take a leap of a rock face into the freezing water half way through the trip. I chickened out and became photographer!

Don't look too close at this photo other wise you will see the weird face I am pulling before we hit the big dip and I am flung into the middle of the boat on my ass! It would have been a very amusing sight! I was later to find out that the entire left hand side of the boat was flung so I was not alone in my embarrassment!
A nice dinner tonight and Nats trip will just about be over but it has been a lot of fun and another reminder of the great friends I have! I am one lucky girl!!