YAH! I finished! Just before it started to get too hot!




Sorry for the delay with the photo's! My camera has "choked"! It doesn't want to work anymore, I think it is time for a new one! That will have to wait! I have decided it could be a great birthday present (hint, hint mum and dad!!). So after a quick trip to my brothers house I found out he and Ang had taken some photo's not only of race day but some of the magical places we stayed at and visited. I would love to post them all but here a select few!
Below is "Hawaii Girl" my little niece Ella! She would have to be the most traveled 2 year old I know, and my youngest fan!
Sorry for the delay with the photo's! My camera has "choked"! It doesn't want to work anymore, I think it is time for a new one! That will have to wait! I have decided it could be a great birthday present (hint, hint mum and dad!!). So after a quick trip to my brothers house I found out he and Ang had taken some photo's not only of race day but some of the magical places we stayed at and visited. I would love to post them all but here a select few!
So "Casper" has remained packed in the bike case and I am all ready to go tomorrow, off to Karratha for the Dampier Triathlon this weekend. I am looking forward to it although I have not raced a distance that short for more than 4 years! I will only just be warming up and it will be all over! I hope I can recruit some fast twitch fibres on Sunday!
There are not many places in the World where you can travel on a plane for 2 hours and still be in the same state! It shows how big Western Australia is, pity for all the desert in the middle though!
Fingers crossed I make it to my destination tomorrow night with out any drama's, I mean, what could possibly go wrong....!