Here is a list of things I have done for the first time, (or not for a very long time!!) over the last 3 days!
- Slept in on Sunday morning until 7am! I woke up a few times before then but kept reminding myself there was no need to get up! Stay in bed! By 7am I was over it!
- Attend my first spinning class! Ouch!! Wow, that was a work out! It was only for 45 minutes and I had to be extra careful not pushing too hard or getting out of my seat too much, but I still had the biggest pile of sweat underneath my bike at the end of the class! I need to take a bigger towel next time, my small one was no good!
- Ate a chocolate bar!! Yum!! I actually can not remember the last time I did that! But I guess this is my down time so anything goes!
- Went to the movies and stayed awake for the entire film!
- Experienced my first 90 minute Yoga class and I can tell you, my body is feeling it today! It was a shock to the system and a reminder of how unflexible I am!
- Met my mum as she was taking our dog Bailey for a walk, so I can see for myself why she always seems to be gone for hours! (it is a very social morning around our house!)
- Vacuumed my room! HA HA!
Today after a few school visits which I am doing for the Diploma of Eduction Department at the University of Western Australia, I will eventually make it to my first visit to a different sports/physio/doctor! They seem to like referring you on to someone else for something different! Hopefully, I will again come away with some more answers, especially to some of the shooting pain that likes to come and go!!
From there, off to my special water running pool for a session of blood, sweat and tears! Honestly, I did not think it was possible to sweat in a swimming pool because you are working so hard!
I am half way there according to the experts! 3 weeks down, hopefully only 3 weeks left to go and I can put those running shoes on again, even just for a little while!