"NATE JAMES BEVILAQUA" ON THURSDAY AFTERNOON.
Mum and Baby are doing fine! Isn't it always the way, Nate was sound asleep when we arrived and after about 20 minutes he realised he had a great set of lungs! We all tried our best but no one is as good as mum!
Dad had a hold! You forget how tiny a new born is when all your children are grown up!
He is so so cute! I was patting him on the back, just in case you think I am looking a bit awkward holding him!
But unfortunately I couldn't stop the crying so it was back to mum for some TLC! I think I need a bit of practice!!
Congratulations again Mike and Ang! I love you guys heaps and look forward to teaching Nate how to swim, ride a bike and run fast!! XX
Although maybe he maybe better off with a tennis racquet or a golf club!