Friday, November 14, 2008

Diploma of Education Graduation!

Last night was the end of a busy year for the Physed Students at UWA doing their Dip Ed. They had made it! Through ups and downs, pracs that were great and students that were not so good but they have all come out on top and ready to get out there next year. I was a part of their adventures lecturing in first semester and assessing them on their final teaching pracs this semester. It was as much a fantastic experience and opportunity for me as it was them. They let their hair down last night and I am sure danced the night away. It was still an exceptionally late night for me and I will definitely be going to bed before the sun goes down tonight!




Congratulations to the graduating PE Dip Ed's of 2008 on all you have achieved!  
Cheers!