The camera has been missing in action since unpacking my bag from Geelong. I guess I did everything in a bit of a hurry and could not remember where I had put in. Not to worry, it is now found and here are some of my favourite shots from the 70.3 race and our travels.
Michelle and I enjoying the sunshine in Lorne. We drove along the great ocean road on the Friday and saw some spectacular sights. We never plan the dress the same, it just seems to happen! I think we need to speak to each other first before we got out to ensure it doesn't happen again!
We had lunch in Lorne but unfortunately it wasn't the best so half of it was left. We still needed something else to fill us up and came across a smoothie shop that made these delicious "Fruitorama's". They were just what we needed!
We also took a detour to the infamous Bell's Beach. Unfortunately no waves to see today!
Casper was all fired and ready to go and my speedy "K-Swiss" shoes did the job with my run being the best part of the day.
Michelle after the red eye flight from Perth was stranded at a Geelong bus stop. But she eventually made it to my hotel room before moving on to her homestay for the race where I am sure she had a lot more fun!! HA HA!!
Right now, the legs are pretty heavy as I drag them around the house and count down the hours until Sunday night. Yes, the end of a second hard week is always a challenge mentally and physically but I am just about there!