Monday, March 30, 2009

Family Picnic

It is slowly getting a little bit cooler but that days are still perfect and yesterday was no exception. A family picnic was on the agenda at Whitman Park with my brother Michael, his wife Ang and their 2 gorgeous kids Ella and Nate. They had just returned from a relaxing holiday in Hawaii and I heard all about the sun, surf and fantastic shopping. I was very jealous!
Ella us such a tough little girl, running around, falling over but getting straight up and having a laugh at herself. Ready to do it all again. I could take a leaf out of her book at the moment I think.
Nate is getting bigger and bigger every time I see him and so is his smile. Check it out! Doesn't it just make your heart melt! I think that on above is a little bit of a cheeky grin!
At least my baby sitting duties were easy last weekend because he was giggling all the way. Mike and Ang had baked a feast and we couldn't fit it all in although I tried!
Less than a week to go until Port Macquarie and Ironman Australia, yes, as most of you know there is plenty to update on that front but it will have to wait until my next blog.
Keep smiling!