Sorry about the delay between blogs, if you want to know more about what I am doing then get onto it.
Today was a lazy swim in the pool this morning, although I realised quite quickly it is not a good idea to swim at 8am when the pool opens. It is like peak hour on the freeway. There are kid squads happening in 3 lanes (and they are not slow kids either!). Aqua aerobics in the other outside 2 then one slow, one medium and one fast swimming lane. There was a lovely old man in the fast lane with his snorkel and goggles on, not looking where he was going and just swimming lap after lap after lap. I was trying to do some 100's on 1.30, I would have a few seconds rest between them but he would come in, touch the wall and push off just as I was leaving. I know I can't really complain but it ment less rest after that 100m or I just had to work a lot harder!
From swimming it was off for a family affair at Nan's house where we all had morning tea and caught up on the gossip. Mum, dad, Blake, Robbie, Nan and even my Uncle Terry who I haven't seen in years.
In regards to the groin and adductor muscle, well, uuummmm, that is another story and will have to wait I want to watch the first game of the AFL season for the Eagles. I am a huge fan and with only 6 weeks before I head to the USA, need to get as many games in as possible.
Here's hoping for a miracle tonight and a victory in round 1!
What do you think there chances are?