It has been a whirlwind tour after the last few days full of so much adventure and excitement that I don't know where to begin!
Obviously surprising dad and going to the Cher concert was unreal but unfortunately there are no pictures of that as all cameras were confiscated and the entrance. All I can show you is the picture below which was taken before the concert where we ate dinner. Ceasar's palace at a place called "Trevi" in front of the imitation Trevi Fountain.
From Vegas it was on to Boise via Salt Lake City and here we are! Only in America would you end up with a car this big! I was surprised I could even see over the steering wheel. Dad loves it! There is that much room in there I could live in it! Fun to drove though.
This morning I woke up and attempted my first solo ride. I didn't want to get lost so tried to keep it simple. The solution was to go up! Bogus Basin. The climb begins 5 minutes from where I am living so up I went! I was wondering why I was seeing people coming down with jackets and arm warmers on when it was 27 degrees. But I was to find out very soon!
Over 1 1/2 hours later here I was! There was snow!! I haven't seen snow in years and this would explain why my toes were beginning to feel a little bit numb!
The climbing was awesome! Coming down, not so great! I hand and arm were cramping from holding onto the breaks so tight. My descending really sucks! At least there will be plenty of chances to work on it here.
After just enjoying a delicious dinner down town with mum and dad it is time to catch up on some sleep! 8.45pm and the sun is still shinning outside! I am going to have to get an eye mask because I will be sleeping before the sun goes down!