Just some quick pictures of the travel so far!
This is the view from the balcony of our hotel in Hawaii. Plenty of people out surfing enjoying the sun and surf!
Diamond Head, the first thing I see when I open my eyes in the morning.
Not a bad view!
Can you see Dad on the beach sun baking? I swear he is there somewhere!
I took this picture at the Qantas club in Sydney! Can you guess which one is mine and which one is Dad's? I know you can Wesley!!
I promised myself I wouldn't sleep but alas the eyes were too heavy
A quick nap and I was able to make it through dinner on plane before sleep during the 10 hour flight to Honolulu!
Next stop, Las Vegas!
Where a big surprise awaits my dad and he has no idea!
I can't wait to see his face, will let you know how it all goes!
Aloha!!