Yesterday I drove the loop with mum and dad. It was a full day's worth of driving that took in Idaho City, Stanley and Sun Valley before returning back to Boise.
We saw it all!
The beautiful mountains and pine trees
The higher we got the cooler it became. Then suddenly there was snow!
If I ever decide to ride this far? At least I know where the rest room stop is!
A quick stop in Stanley for drinks and a feed turned out a lot longer than planned with all the spectacular photo's to be taken.
Surprise Surprise! This is what I woke up to this morning!
I was getting up to ride my "cruiser" to the "Y" for a cross trainer work out and as I was toasting my muffin I had a visitor through the window!
My new squirrel friend has been to visit a few times today so I think I will just have to come up with a name for him.
Mum and dad leave tomorrow and our travels adventures together as a family for now will be over but the new one begins with life in Boise!
Tonight will be an early dinner and lots of sleep, something that seems to have been missing lately!