That's right! Surprise Surprise Dad!
My father is the biggest Cher fan, he even has a picture with her and an autograph in the pool room down south. So when mum and I found realised we were going via Vegas to Boise and Cher just happened to have a concert at the same time, we had to go!!
We didn't tell dad until the very last minute and it was so exciting! He has no idea. We are currently sitting in our hotel room at the Venetian and will be leaving for the concert in an hour. It has been totally worth it!
This may be as close to Cher as he will get tonight, a concert in Vegas is a little bit different to a concert in Adelaide.
I hate to admit it, but this photo was taken at 2am at the front of our hotel on arrival in Vegas. We are staying at the Venetian which is supposed to resemble Venice. It totally does with blue skies inside and gondola rides if you would prefer not to walk.
The hotel is incredible, all in character with the artwork in the ceilings part of the star attraction.
The King Size bed in the Venetian Suite!
I wish I could have this in my room!
Ready to go!
It is 36 degrees outside and stinking hot but tonight will definitely be a night to remember!