Tuesday, July 1, 2008

My Singapore Family!


I am now home again back to the "Freezing" 2.7 degree temperatures we had this morning but with lots of great memories and fun times from my weekend away in Singapore. It was a whirl wind fly in fly out visit but packed with non stop activities and entertainment. Raj and Sheila have been like family to us ever since we met them in Perth while they were studying here, and because my mother loves Sheila's dad's jewellery shop in Singapore! 
Here are some pictures from the weekend!

Raj, Charlotte, Mum, Kate, Dad and Elijah
Mum and Dad in Sentosa learning all abut the history of Singapore and the many festivals and celebrations
 Elijah and Kate
He is such a cutie and I was the first person other than a family member who he felt comfortable with to hold my hand! But now he is not talking to me because I didn't stay over and had to come home to Perth!
Charlotte and I, Sheila and Elijah having a rest before the night's festivities begin and the "Songs of the Seas!"
It was a fantastic weekend and mum, dad and I were totally spoilt. We can't wait to see them all again in Jan next year when my little brother gets married!