Monday, January 12, 2009

Practice, Practice and a different type of Practice!

It is actually quite nice waking up before the alarm goes off. It sort off means you are ready to get up, well that is what I tell myself anyway. It is better than being jolted out of a really deep sleep. When I awoke yesterday I was ready to get up mentally but physically it was a slightly different story. By 5.30am I was on the road for the first part of my brick cycling towards Freo. The wind had picked up compared to yesterday and unfortunately it was a tail wind out and head wind back. I would have preferred it the other way. Home and onto the treadmill for my run. The run today included some efforts and a slightly quicker pace than what I was used to. I was just able to get through the first 2 but the third one was a different story. I had to stop half way through for a "coke" fix and regroup before finishing the last one. I was glad to know I had worked hard over the last couple of weeks.
Lucky for me there was enough hours in the day for a quick nap before it was time for another type of practice - The Wedding Rehearsal!
Wesley, you are so glad you missed this one, it was stinking hot! But no problems, you will be all sorted on the day!
The Church is beautiful inside with so much to look at and everyone from both families were there to make sure we all understood what was going on!
Ella is the little flower girl and she will be so cute! But it is my responsibility to get her down the isle. As well as trying to get her to do this without saying anything! She is 3 years old and going through a non stop talking phase. If the music is loud enough hopefully she won't be heard!
Nate at just over 3 months old was enjoying himself and even ended up with the "hick ups" after so much laughing. He then enjoyed a nice afternoon nap. I would have liked to join him!
Blake and Robbie were given all there final instructions before Saturday's big day. I am going to have to have a box of tissues handy. Robbie was crying even during the practice! 
It is a gorgeous view down the isle and as long as I can stay stable in my high heels shoes (higher than I usually ever wear!) Then all will be good!
What I am going to Blog about when the wedding is over? 
Eating, training, sleeping! 
Life will be back to normal!
By the way, Happy Birthday Blake for yesterday! We enjoyed a scrumptious dinner at the Witches Cauldron where I again over indulged!
And Happy Birthday to Lauren Jones for today!
5 Sleeps to go and my little baby brother will officially be married!
Who would have thought!