It has been a long long time since I had ventured to the foreshore to see the Australia Day Fireworks but this year after racing in the morning, watching Bec in the afternoon and knowing my brother and Ang had a room at the Langley I was quite happy to hang out with the kids until it got dark. It was then only a 5 minute walk and we were on the city foreshore and ready for the best fireworks in Australia on the 26th!
Ella was happy after her dad found her some glow sticks to keep her entertained. All day she had been waiting for the fireworks and she wasn't disappointed!
Nate slept through the entire event! I couldn't believe it! They were not loud enough to keep him awake and he was out until we got back to the hotel, just in time for a feed.
As we watched the thousands and thousands of people try and make there way back to their cars and drive home we were back in the hotel and in bed around 20 minutes later, Perfect!
The other day I was quite happily typing away on the computer when I saw the FED EX man arrive at our door. I was trying to think if I had recently ordered something but I hadn't so I assumed the 2 large boxes were for mum. I was wrong!
Xmas and come again as K-Swiss had sent over an entire new range of clothing and shoes to get me through the next 3 months! I was ripping opening boxes and plastic bags, trying on shoes and doing a fashion parade for mum!
This is only half the stuff! My biggest concern now is where to put it all!
There gear is great! So comfortable, so many different colours and someting for every occasion.
Thankyou K-Swiss!!
10 days to go and I will be racing in the Geelong 70.3, I can't believe how quick it has come around but I am definitely ready for a bit of action and to be out there amongst it all. Afternoon naps have been my saviour this week and tomorrow's massage could not come soon enough.