Well, these things are for me lately!
After the stingers and now spending twice as much time in the water due to water running, the Vitamin E cream is coming everywhere with me. That chlorine is strong!
The water proof MP3 player
Thank God!
Water running can be challenging enough avoiding the kids on school holidays doing bombies into the pool and watching the clock a minute at a time. At least my workout is to groovy music now and I don't notice the time as much. Have completed a few one hour sessions this week and hoping to crack the 75 minutes on Friday morning.
Paddles! Don't we love them! What swim session would be complete without a paddle workout. If I needed any reminder that swimming can hurt, these babies are the ones!
With no kicking yet still (Unfortunately I am still limping and in a bit of groin pain!) the pull bouy and band are permanently attached to the legs. One arm drills have become quite a challenge and I need twice as long to complete them. But those arms are definitely getting stronger and stronger.
And off course, the running belt, thanks for Nat for organising it for me. I have named my new found partner "Reffus" which for those quick witted ones out there is "suffer" backwards and he lives in the boot of my car. So there are no excuses even if I am out, if there is time and the pool is open, why not a little water run!
For now, back to come ice on the groin while I watch the rerun of "Housewives of OC" because it was on too late for me to watch it last night!